Tjänst: Chief Executive Officer
Företag: Elektron Music Machines MAV AB
Sista ansökan: 2021-02-05
Ansökan: Ansök här
Elektron. A Swedish company with a solid history of musical innovation since 1998. The Gothenburg, Los Angeles, and Berlin locations each represent a unique angle from which we interact with the global music community. Our mission: To save the world through extraordinary sound. All instruments are designed in Sweden and rigorously and individually tested before being unleashed worldwide. Our award-winning instruments attract both experimental underground acts and high profile artists, producers, DJs, and musicians all over the world.
Working at Elektron is all about the people. We value the creativity that comes from individuals working together as a team. And we like to think that this spirit is reflected in our instruments as well.
Swedish: English OK
Stack: Cutting Edge
About the role
Safemind is currently looking for a CEO to Elektron in Gothenburg, Sweden.
This is a hands-on role for an experienced tech-savvy executive who is looking for a new exciting challenge to lead one of the leading companies within their niche on their growth journey on a global scale. You should have a proven leadership experience on an executive level from a product company, preferably from a SasS company.
”save the world through extraordinary sound”
- Execute the overall strategy with a focus on growth
- Ability to understand a changing market and drive digital transformation
- Further, develop the company’s position with customers and partners as a leading company
- Lead by example and establish a positive culture throughout the organization through inclusion, respect, and collaboration with employees and executives within the company.
- Experience in building a scalable SaaS business and how it’s linked to their products
- Business-driven with the ability to work close to sales, product, software- and hardware development
- Good understanding of technology and consumer demands
Ability to work cross-functionally and be hands-on. You thrive in a dynamic ambitious, and deadline-driven environment
- Used to working in an international environment
- Good leadership skills with the ability to organize with clarity and continue to build a high-performance company
- Good understanding of the consumer market and current/future trends
- Good strategic view and a solid understanding of finance and an excellent executor
Relevant academic degree
Ideally, you are a business leader from a consumer tech product space. You need to be comfortable with ambiguity, they are in a fast-growing business and there will always be grey areas, which is part of the fun. You have extensive experience in stakeholder management (Board, investors, and the financial community).