Tjänst: CEO Operations Executive
Sista ansökan: 2022-07-29
Ansökan: Ansök här
Evolution is a world-leader in product innovation and advanced IT-solutions for online casino. Thousands of people enjoy our services every day. We are looking for more ambitious talent to join us as we break new ground in one of the world’s most fast-moving industries. Evolution is listed on Large Cap Nasdaq OMX Stockholm 30. We are a truly international company with global operations. We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
We are looking for our next CEO Operations Executive to support C-level in HQ in Stockholm.
Our current CEO Operations Executive will now take the next step in her career within Evolution Group and we need to find replacement, who can take the position to the next level.
The CEO Operations Executive will act as a flawless extension of CEO and will serve as a liaison to the rest of the senior group management team at Evolution; organize and coordinate group management meetings, trips and oversees special projects. The CEO Operations Executive performs and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability, often with tight deadlines.
The CEO Operations Executive is serving as the primary point of contact for both internal and external communication on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is important, as well as professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside of the company.
Your main tasks will include:
- A broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an active calendar, completing expense reports, composing, and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Communication directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, senior management, regulators, internal departments/staff, clients and other external partners, on matters related to CEO office.
- Research and follow ups on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature while determining appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Offering world-class and exceptional customer service experience
What are we looking for?
The CEO Operations Executive enjoys working in a world-leading, international company with fast-paced and dynamic environment. You must be able to work independently on projects as well as being a highly resourceful team-player, handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. The ideal individual demonstrates expert-level written and verbal communication in Swedish and English and highest level of customer/client service and project management skills.
You can perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail often with tight deadlines. You possess the ability to complete complex tasks, autonomously, react with appropriate vitality to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective decisions. You can work optimally in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group in a professional manner. You need to be able to work on a broad spectrum of projects and with many stakeholders, you are dedicated and loyal.
We are looking for a self-starter who is comfortable to be deal with uncertainty and has the stamina to stand strong and who is committed to deliver above and beyond.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain a high level of integrity and discretion
- Think outside of the box
- Complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little/or no guidanc
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience and interest in service & hospitality, internal and external communications is preferred
- Work experience as an Executive assistant, secretary, or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat
- Expert-level; Swedish & English
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings
Evolution is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates. Evolution offer competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward thinking company, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for?
A service minded person with experience from working in a similar position. You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment. Most important, you’re a person that enjoys meeting people and providing world class service.
You speak Swedish fluently but since our working language is English, written and oral, high proficiency paired with skills in clear, effective communication in English is a must.
We are offering a creative environment, friendly colleagues and an international team!
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, then apply now and join the EVOlution!