Tjänst: CEO for Karma Boxes
Företag: Karma Boxes
Sista ansökan: 2020-01-10
Ansökan: Ansök här
Karma is a multi-award winning Swedish startup, building smart technology to solve the world’s most stupid problem: food waste.
In April 2020 Karma launched a new Product, reducing waste at great scale, The Karma-Box. It quickly became a great success! We’re now converting it into its own entity and are looking for a CEO to lead the newly formed Box company and take it to new heights!
45% of all fruit & vegetables are thrown away, so the Karma-Box is operating in a highly important space. This waste is mainly generated before reaching consumers, due to programmed overproduction and failure to fulfil retailer quality standards.
We’ve created subscription service where consumers can subscribe to a box filled with wonky Fruits and Vegetables – that ignores retailers requirement of size, colour and shape. It’s delivered directly to the customer’s door, every week. Learn more about the boxes here.
The ideal Candidate
We’re looking for an Entrepreneurial person who wants to start their own business. To succeed in this position, you will need an endless drive, grit, hustle and resilience to build something new while conquering numerous challenges. You are a contrarian, honest, humble, coachable with high ambitions and a strong work ethic.
You will be an all-rounder, and execute on sales, logistics, warehouse management, marketing, PR, finance, operations and whatever else is needed before you can hire your team.
Your background and previous experience
- Demonstrated operational experience (e.g. 2-3 years at start-up)
- Experience managing team of 5+ people
- Experience in hiring
- Experience in a high growth consumer-facing startup
- Experience in setting and managing a budget with an understanding of Accounting
- Fluent in English and Swedish
Who you are
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- Experienced and inspiring leader
- Comfortable using data to make pragmatic decisions quickly
- All-rounder – able to manage across different functions and liaise with all parts of the business
- Creative – ability to think outside the box to try new ideas
- Hustle and get-it-done attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high-growth, uncertain environment
- Numerate and financially capable